Dish and cleaning cloth made from 100% cotton. Sturdy and absorbent all-round kitchen helper. The more you repeat the washing, the softer it becomes.
Muslin Dish Cloth is perfect for drying hands, drying dishes, or cleaning. They are also super soft and high quality which is important when we are using them every day to dry our hands.
- Undyed and unbleached 100% cotton.
- Strong, durable, and super absorbent
- Versatile - perfect for drying dishes, hands, or for cleaning
- Machine washable and can be tumble dried
[ Loomstate Muslin ]
Muslin is one of the oldest and simplest weaves, the name originally coming from the French mousse. It making tofu and cheese. You can also use it as a cleaning cloth, Use in in skin or baby care. All this whilst being reusable, compostable and completely plastic-free.
[ How to use ]
Prepare by gently loosening stiff cotton threads with full ease.
The fabric will become softer and any cotton seeds or impurities attached to it will be removed.
1. Soak in lukewarm water for a few hours and then drain the water.
2. Dissolve sodium percarbonate and boil for about 10 minutes.
3. Use a washing machine (delicate mode) or agitate by hand several times.
4. Allow to air dry in sunlight.
[ Dish cloth care and end of life ]
It can be washed or boiled. We recommend avoiding fabric softener as it will affect the drying properties of the cotton.
As this is a loomstate fabric please expect shrinkage of 10-15%.
- Materials : Cotton
- Size : S - 22x43cm / M - 45x43cm (±2cm)
- One pack of sodium percarbonate will be included with your order.
- Made in Korea / Handmade